Friday, June 19, 2009

Where Shana builds up more of a buffer

I am lazy.

this, I'll document on a fairly regular basis. I am VERY lazy.

I'd sit on my fat flabby ass all day if I could. Often enough though, I do just that.

Anyhow, I love blogging. I love writing. This blog, at least makes me feel a little tiny bit like I'm following my dreams and writing, even though I know in my heart of hearts I'm not.

But the point is... I write these blogs, and then post date them quite often. I'll write a whole batch of them one day of the week, and then, just have them slowly come out one post at a time. I find that this works for me as I wind up with less blogs that I half write and then don't finish.

Also, it makes them shorter, and I hate being so damned wordy all the time.

That's a lie. I'm very wordy, and quite proud of it. I don't know many other people who can rock a fro and be verbose at the same time.

not that those two traits are related at all.

But yea. Done for now.

No comments: