Saturday, May 23, 2009

No more I say

Yesterday's post was the last of the planned posts I've got.

This weekend is going to be a busy one.

Today, I work from 4-10, but before that I'm meeting hubby's family for coffee, then heading to my mothers to help her set up, making potato salad and at some point finishing my skirt.

Then tomorrow is my stepfather's birthday party... seems funny that I'm going to his party after I spent this week slamming him. All in due time, this will be explained. The short story though, is that he mellowed out after I had a baby. Our relationship is still strained, but it's not awful.

And Monday, I work again, but it's also my birthday.

So yea, busy, but I hope to finish the skirt, and get pictures of it for you all because it's going to be damned hot.

1 comment:

eva said...

i can't wait to see pictures of the skirt!!!!!!!