Wednesday, April 15, 2009

On Abduction...

So, the hubs thinks that we're going to cure aging, and thinks this will be a good thing. The idea excites him even. Now, my thoughts on that non-withstanding, we got to talking about eternal life.

He embraces the idea, and would love it. I on the other hand, do not. While I'm not suicidal, and not looking to speed the process along, I don't want to live forever. I just don't.

He pressed me on this. WHY... why would anybody NOT want to live forever, or for at least enough time to do everything they want. And it's simply because I've never felt like I belong. Not with people, or in any place I've ever been. Perhaps not on this earth at all. I just don't feel like I fit here.

While I didn't voice it, I did think about maybe being an alien or something. My mind definitely did touch on the idea when this discussion occurred on Saturday.

Flash to this morning. Now, it's not odd for me to wake up with a sore arm or sore leg or neck, so at first when my right arm was in absolute agony, I didn't think much of it. Then, when I showered, I noted a strange red mark on the same arm. It looks to be a bite, or a puncture of some sort. The red spreads 3/4 inches across.

And then I started to think about the type of pain I had in my arm. See, if it's the normal aches and pains that I get from sleeping poorly, a hot shower takes care of it and I'm good. But this pain, it's like the pain you get when someone punches you REALLY hard directly in the muscle, or when you get a needle.

That's right... a needle.

So... without telling anyone about the thoughts I had on Saturday... I described the pain, and showed the mark to my mom and she said I must have been abducted. She laughed when she said it... but maybe I was.

2 comments:

Kraxpelax said...

Noncommercial advertisement! Just for once: plain honest no nonsense spam making no pretense being something else, with a real message and an sound errand. See Window Mirror and find out.

666; The Final Solution; and the Claim

http://winmir.blogspot.com/I am not anyone. I am unique.

- Peter Ingestad, Sweden

eva said...

what a strange coincidence that she said that!

i used to daydream about being taken back to my home planet by the aliens when i was younger. ideally this would happen when i was in school, maybe during math class or something.

i didn't quite believe it though - it's not that i don't believe in aliens, but i look too much like my mum and dad to be one.. but yeah, i still FEEL like one.

ps. i am not anyone. i am unique. hahaha.