Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let all the children boogie

So, my arm is back to normal. The red spot is still there, but I'm pretty sure it was just a spider bite. I've spotted several wolf spiders in and around the house.

But back to the possible abduction theory.

I really don't think aliens beamed me aboard their ship. I do believe it's possible, I just don't think it happened.

Also, I really don't think I'm an alien, though if I was, it would explain a lot of things.

Though, it's still possible that I'm not entirely genetically human... my great grandfather reported that he was abducted numerous times throughout his life. So maybe he passed on alien material that's now in me.

Who knows? I just like rambling about stuff.

And... I've been playing Mass Effect and have aliens on the brain.

ta ta!

1 comment:

eva said...

i've been watching old episodes of exfiles lately, so i have abductions and aliens on my mind too, lol. what did your grandfather say about his abductions?