Monday, March 23, 2009

words

So... I've got no words lately.

Partially because I'm depressed and angry. Well... mostly depressed, but yea, no words. There are a couple of posts that I've been trying to write, but I just can't seem to get them out. I don't know. I've never experienced a LACK of words before, normally it's an abundance.

Oh well...

to sum up my last couple of weeks.... My hair is black and purple. I saw my brother and the kids. the other brother is engaged and I still work in a hell hole. At said hell hole, I had someone tap me on the shoulder and glare when they found out I hadn't applied for a job posting.

I suppose I'll be applying for a job there soon.

The hubs has gotten an extension at work. For those who don't know, he's on contract, and the contract was to end tomorrow, but it's now been extended. Also, he's got an interview tomorrow for a different, better paid position. So we got him a suit. Send him good vibes tomorrow, we could really use good news right about now.

ummm....

I'm on a vacation from work the week of April 12-18. Any suggestions for how I should occupy my time? I'm kinda broke, so major travel is out, but that doesn't mean A girl can't have any fun. I'm thinking... maybe I'll get myself a new battery charger for my camera, and use it all week....

Anyhow, that's it for me in a nutshell

No comments: