Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What can I say about the new Mercedes

No seriously, what can I honestly say about the new Mercedes GLK?

I'm kind of at a loss here. I'm not a car girl. I don't have my license (though I have every intention of getting it. Riding my bike to work sucks) so I can't really speak to the driving 'experience'.

so where does that leave me?

Here I guess, trying to figure out what to write about the car, and it's website.

So, I clicked the link, and visited the microsite created specifically for the GLK. Immediately I was faced with the question, where do I "see" myself?

Good question. Where do I see myself?

It went on to ask a few more sub questions, like day trip or night life, downtown or off road. After it created something of a mini profile on me, it created a backdrop to the site showcasing the car based on what my personality finds appealing. If I really wanted, I could download the desktop image too.

Kind of neat.

It then sucked me into looking at a few of the features. I'm kind of superficial at times (hey, we all are, I just have the balls to admit it openly) so I looked at the style of the car. I wish I could have seen more images of it, because it is pretty cute.

Anyhow, cute car. Still no Mini though.

Post?slot_id=

No comments: