Monday, March 2, 2009

The tower

So... this month's tarotscope dealt me the Tower.

The tower is a card that deals with tearing yourself, a situation, or a stack of lies apart. Think of it like a house of cards. It's something that's been created with the smallest of foundations, and it's coming down whether you like it or not.

So now I'm wondering, what does this mean for me?

You see, I'm a little confused, because I went through this something like, 18 months ago. My life has been torn apart, and I'm only just getting it back together.

I mean, some things are up in the air. The hubs may or may not have a job at the end of this month. It's looking like he will, but I'm sort of expecting that he won't. To me, that's the best way to look at it. Pessimism means never being disappointed.

And maybe that's it.

Maybe the lies I've been telling myself is that I'm not good enough. That the call center world is the best I can do. Maybe the tower is pushing me to let go of those lies.

But then again... Perhaps it's something else. My Ascendant sign is Sag... and sag said something about love and friendship coming back into the equation. Perhaps the lies that I'm still telling myself is that I don't really have any friends.

I mean, there isn't anyone that I truly connect with on a personal, real life, level anymore.

I don't know. It's thought provoking.

1 comment:

Tarot By Arwen said...

I think you did an AMAZING job with this, Shana-Marie! You hit something so important on the lies we tell ourselves. Brava!

"Maybe the lies I've been telling myself is that I'm not good enough. That the call center world is the best I can do. Maybe the tower is pushing me to let go of those lies."