Thursday, March 26, 2009

still no words

but this time it's because I'm hyper.

As you know, I've been working at a call center, and have hated every dirty minute of it. Front lines, entry level. It's evil, when you've been on the other side of it all. I just couldn't hack it.

Finally, enough was enough. So Tuesday, I sent out a resume to a local company looking for a Registration Coordinator. I applied.

A few hours later, I got a call asking me to come in and interview. So, yesterday, I woke up at 530 to get into the city so I could interview at 8, then hop on several buses to get back home so I could get to work on time.

Which I did.

I kept my cell in my pocket waiting for the call. I felt REALLY good about the interview, but didn't expect it to pan out. She said she'd made her decision last night by the end of business. When I didn't get a call, I just accepted that I hadn't gotten it.

Then today, upon getting out of the shower... shower cap still on, body still dripping wet with water, my phone rings. It's K... who I interviewed with. She offered me the job. I accepted on the spot.

It pays more. It has benefits and has better hours. The only real downside is that I have to be trained for 4 days way up North. A few hours further than my brother lives, and that's far enough.

anyhow, GLEE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tarot By Arwen said...

WHOO HOO! Good for you for doing something about your unhappiness. I am so excited for you!