Friday, March 27, 2009

New job, new clothes

So, with my weight loss lately, I've needed to get some new clothes. Things that fit my slightly smaller frame. Clothes that don't fall off me when I walk or sit or move. It's very frustrating to not be able to wear things because they just don't fit right.

Also, I online shop a lot. And I don't like to pay full price for anything. I'm rather cheap like that. So, I ended up stumbling up on Sears.com where they're offering 75-80% off of everything in the store. Those are my kinds of prices.

While stumbling through the site I found a contest for Busted Moms. That being said you don't have to be a MOM to enter the contest, but that's what the contest is being marketed at. Basically, the contest gives you a $2500 shopping package at Sears. All you've got to do is become a fan of the facebook group, and write your story. Super simple.

Also, you can enter at twitter by sending a tweet @bustedmoms with their url as well. And well.. because I'm broke, and starting a new job where jeans may not be as welcome, I need new clothes. I entered twice to help my chances. I've got the job now, and I'd like to look the part, you know?
Click Here

Post?slot_id=

No comments: