Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Natural Beauty products

So, I'm not pregnant.

Nor will I be any time soon. I'm actually contemplating getting my tubes tied, but I'm not sure if that'll make things better or worse, so I hold off. But that's not what I'm here to talk about.

Today, I'm here to talk about Beaute de Maman. Basically, it's a line of products for those granola girls out there, who are sensitive to products that contain chemicals that could harm not only themselves, but their unborn babies. People often only think that the things they put INTO their bodies are at risk of effecting their children, but not the things they put ON their bodies.

Skin cream sinks into your skin, you know. That's sort of how it works.

Anyhow... they've got face and body creams, to help control acne. You know, I was fairly blessed, pregnancy cleared up a lot of my oily skin products, but I'm kind of an anomaly. They've also got facial scrubs.

My personal favorite thing, and something I wish I'd known about 8 years ago, nipple cream. Holy Hannah. Nipple cream. I mean, seriously, breast feeding can be HARD on your body, and a cream would have been amazing.

Then there's the stretch mark cream, which until now, I was kind of blase about. Turns out I really could have used it now that I'm down a few dress sizes. Anyhow, if you'd like to order now, follow the link.


Post?slot_id=

No comments: