Monday, February 2, 2009

positive thinking...


So... last week was a lesson in epic failure.

Monday... panic attack so bad that I can't leave the house. I spent a good 4 hours sobbing. total WIN.

Tuesday... make it to work, but injure myself locking the bike up. Feels fine until the next morning.

Wednesday... ankle hurts, so I take the bus. Forget half my lunch at home. Lose my swipe card.

Thursday... ankle still hurts.... so again, on the bus. Forget half my lunch again. Forget my swipe card. Security gives me a hard time. Lock myself out of most of my systems

Friday... strangely... nothing bad happened. My supervisor even paid me a compliment.

Saturday... Drink way too much beer with the hubs, and mix too much Tylenol in. Leading to a terrible Sunday.

This week... well, I'm sure it'll be better. Can't get much worse, right?

And with that... I'm going to try and get some sleep. I'm still on the verge of a migraine though. meh... sleep cures all, right?

No comments: