Wednesday, February 11, 2009

dinner!

So, I'm off work today. Today and tomorrow are my 2 day 'weekend'

So today, I decided to make curry.

I love curry, and I know I don't make it correctly at all, but I don't care. It tastes good and I'm going to call it curry until the cows come home.

Anyhow... today I threw carrots, potatoes, beans, corn, red peppers, onions and chicken into a crock pot and a normal pot (I have to make two separate curries) and have set them to cook down into tasty goodness.

The reason I make two, is one is spicy (mine) and the other is not. at all. not even slightly.

The thing about today's curry though... the hubs let the chicken thaw for me... which is great, since I was able to get the chicken cooked up and ready quickly. The downside... he didn't cut it up for me.

I HATE touching raw chicken. Just the thought of it creeps me out. It's squishy and wet, and goopy and just GROSS.

Uh... yea.... so what are you having for dinner?

No comments: