Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thanks for Thursdays

So.. based on a suggestion to help with positive thinking, here I go. I'm going to start out with 3 things that I'm thankful for, in life, this week, in general. As I keep doing this, and keep this up, I may expand to have more line items, but for now, this is my list.

  1. I'm thankful for my family. Without them, I don't know where I'd be. they always push me to be better than what I've been in the past. Thank you for that.

  2. I'm thankful for my job. I may not like it, but it's giving me opportunity to grow and learn. And it's giving me a pay cheque too.

  3. I'm thankful for this blog, and the readers that I have, (dare I say Interweb friends?) whether they stand in the shadows and lurk, or step forward and interact. Thanks for being there and reading.

No comments: