Friday, January 9, 2009

mah hair

so... I've settled on the cut. Mostly at least. Until tomorrow that is...

Anyhow... I'll be going with sort of a graduated choppy bob. No shorter than chin length. At the front. The back, well, that's a whole other ball game. I'm also contemplating a bit of fringe... not sure if my face can do it, it's pretty round.

Now for colour. I know I want RED to be a big player. like a huge, vibrant red. now... all over colour, or just lots of hi lights to go with the black?
Gah.... I don't really know at this point.
guess we'll just have to wait and see!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Check out My Web Site
(Jeff's Karaoke Feedback)
Add Your Blog, Free, No? and Safe.
Rate Karaoke Artist
http://j29y.synthasite.com

eva said...

so what happened with your hair? i love bobs! it's so refreshening to have a hair cut and see something different in the mirror! i can't believe your're supposed to have curly hair? do you use straighteners?? oh and cute photo of you, by the way:)

Shana-Marie said...

I am curly, but yes I straighten it every now and again. for me, I let it air dry and then use a flat iron. Straightener lotions/cremes aren't worth the money!

Once I got my hair chemically straightened... yea... it made the curl a little less curly, but not a lot.