Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The downward spiral...

So... ya'll know that I've lost some weight. Ya'll also know that I bought some stuff, and got rid of other stuff (3 bags of clothes between me and the young man).

Let me say... it's a downward spiral from here.

See... I Internet window shop... not a lot but enough to know what's out there. Since my boxing day shopping spree (where I ended up getting 2 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of dress pants, 5 dress shirts, 1 lace shirt and 1 ruffled black tshirt and my leather jacket) I've been online shopping a bit too.

I've been frequenting http://www.goodgoth.com/ A LOT. So much so that I have purchased a new Blazer and a top. But that's not enough... if it wasn't for the fact that I let the hubs talk me into getting him a new video card, there'd been a few purchases from http://www.dracinabox.com/ too... I've fallen pretty hard for a few of their products.

But... I just don't have the cash on hand to get them. Even with the money I'll be getting for my blog won't come close to covering the costs for things I want to buy.

The solution? Well, it's simple. still not free, but simple. I should put the damned sewing machine I spent 200bucks on to work. So... this weekend... it's off to find myself some fabric, and a pattern or two to make myself a skirt.

1 comment:

eva said...

yay, what a great idea! i bet you can make something even cooler than what you've seen in the shops. whenever i can't afford stuff i try to make it. being broke can be a good encouragement to get creative :)
i think you should post some pictures of your sewing attempts !!