Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby shirts

Know what I'd love to have?

A maternity shirt. Oh yes I would! Because then, it'd mean I was preggers, and that would be the cats pajamas.

Though, there's something these maternity tees really bring up in my mind. The choice to find out what the sex of the baby is. And while I get that some people just want to know, I think there should be a third option to the, it's a boy, it's a girl theme.

The ever popular, it's a BABY! I know, I know. Stating the obvious there. But then, I am the kind of jerk that did mess with people when I was pregnant. I ran into a girl I hadn't seen in a year or two, and I was clearly pregnant. She got all excited and was asking me questions about when I was due. I looked her straight in the face, and asked if she was calling me fat.

Poor girl was absolutely mortified. she stammered and tried to recover, so I laughed and told her that I was pregnant and the baby was due in a month. It was great!

Other than that... I rather like the idea of a swanky pretty Baby ParTees Maternity Shirts.


No comments: