Friday, January 2, 2009

At long last...

"Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions."

1. Smarties or M & M's? Discuss.
M&M's. I think smarties taste kind of like was, and the M&M's at least taste a little more like chocolate. Did I mention that I'm a chocolate snob?

2. So you and I are visiting each other next summer- I'm going to see you, and you're coming to see me- what am I doing at your place? What would you like to see in Winnipeg?
Well... my place is in the armpit of Ontario, so we're going to blow this pop stand and head out to the Tdot (Toronto) and we're going to shop, and window shop, and have some amazing food in amazing places. Since it's in the summer, there's bound to be some random concert action going on too, so we'll hit that up as well. Whether it's Jazz in the distillery district or techno in the park, it'll be teh awesome!
As for what I'd like to see in Winnipeg... how about whatever there is to see! I'm kind of a slacker when it comes to coming up with ideas in places that aren't my home turf.

3. If money and education were not an object- what would your dream job be?
Gah... if you'd asked me 10 years ago, I would have said a Stage Manager/Writer. But then I can't put pen to paper to save my life, so that's kind of out. Though I could then. Story telling has always been a passion of mine. Now though, I'd still love to write if I ever get over this block, but I also want to help people. Whether it's though therapy, or something as silly as developing them at work.


4. Can you do tarot readings over the phone? How do we get past the me-shuffling-the-deck issue? I want one!
Yes, readings over the phone or Internet are totally possible. It just involves a little more concentration and being a LOT more open to the energies around us. Right now though, I'm just getting into the swing of reading the cards period. My relationship with my decks are... strained at best.

5. Have you ever played a drinking game? Did it involve the removal of clothing? Do you remember the whole night? Discuss.
Have I EVER! The first time I got drunk was when I was 13, and my mother wanted to teach me a lesson (see... I was and I thought that Beer would help me sleep. They thought I was just a budding alcoholic) so we played a game called Buzz... Basically, people sit around a table and they count, first you go clockwise and count up from 1. Once you get to a 7, a multiple of 7 (ie 21) or a number containing 7 you had to say the word BUZZ and change direction. If you didn't change direction, or said the number, or said buzz when it wasn't time to say buzz... well, you took a drink. Yea... I got hammered, but I lasted most of the night with the adults which was interesting. I remember everything up to passing out in my bed.
Since then we've played drunken trivial pursuit (where if you ask a question you take a drink, you answer a question you take a drink... generally you drink)
But no, no 'games' involving the removal of clothing... though back in my drinking days we just stripped for the hell of it.

1 comment:

Princess of the Universe said...

Yay! Thanks for doing this!

And I am 100% with you on M & M's - Smarties are definitely too waxy..
xo