Monday, December 1, 2008

You have no idea....


It's snaining out (snow and rain mix) and I'm SO very tempted to not go to work.

I'd love to just stay home, and relax with my family. And play games of course.


It's not like I really NEED to be there this week. It's mostly just review and I don't really NEED the review if my test last week showed. I totally aced it, as expected, but still... my work ethic won't let me stay home just because I feel like it. As it is, I'm struggling with the idea of staying home tomorrow, when the little man gets a tooth pulled.

Ugh...
I should finish getting ready for work.. I've got 15 minutes to get my make up on, my lunch made, and get going...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

aww at least you have your work ethic :) I totally would have stayed home! heehee!!