Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I kissed a Drunk Girl...

Okay, so I didn't, the hubby man did, but still, you get the point.

Saturday night I went out with the hubs and his friend to celebrate their birthdays. We went to a bar, and we drank some fantastic beer.

I ended up smashed.

And I'm realizing something that I already knew, but never really said aloud before. I do not like getting drunk.

I think it has a lot to do with me being a control freak, and while drunk I am not in control. Not of myself, my mouth, my feelings, my actions. I just don't like the sensation.

Does this mean I'll never get drunk again? Probably not, seeing as how in the last year I've drank to excess maybe 3 times. I'm just stating for the record that I don't like getting drunk.

1 comment:

FULL MOON INDUSTRIES said...

i stumbled upon your blog and found it very interesting! please drop by and check mine out when you get some time.
stay true~
http://fullmoonindustries.blogspot.com/