Monday, November 3, 2008

writing and tarot

So, I keep putting off the writing.

I mean it's not like I'm already WAY behind right? Oh, yea, I so totally am.

And now, I'm alone in the house, nothing to really distract me, yet I've been looking for a book that I once owned online. It's a tarot book, called Forest of Souls by Rachael Pollack. Last time I was really blocked up for readings, I read the book twice, and was finally able to reconnect. I was hoping I could read it again, and get me back on my feet.

Unfortunately, I believe that I lent it to a friend, who never gave it back. I'm not sure if it was the girl or the boy who had/has it, but it's been so bloody long since I've seen either of them, and probably even longer until I see (or desire to see) them again that I might as well just replace it.

trouble is, it's VERY hard to find, and while I could probably get a copy online, I have no credit card.

Anyhow... I should stop procrastinating, and get to work catching up for several days.

No comments: