Saturday, November 1, 2008

new Glasses

So, with the possibility of me getting benefits in 3 months or so, I'm looking at new glasses. I have a lovely pair of professional RL's, and a funky pair of blue MiuMiu's, but my favorite black thick rimmed ones haven't turned back up. So, I am looking at Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni.

I've blogged about them before, when Zenni Optical was on FOX news! and have talked about Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses but I never dug in to find out if these would be benefits covered or not. Well, now, or at least, in the next few months I will.
This pair, would be almost perfect to replace the two pairs of black glasses I've lost in the last 5 years. Though, maybe I keep losing the same type of pair every time because the universe doesn't think I should wear them..... hmmm...

No comments: