Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm telling you, they're magic


My gloves came in!

I ordered them from eva's etsy, and they are just wonderful! She also sent a great bracelet, and it's cute too. Sadly though, the weather went and warmed up (not that I really mind) but it means that I just can't use the gloves just yet, but I will, trust me, I will.

So, I've seen a few familiar faces around the call center. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this at this point. One was a fella who used to be a member on my team, and the other.... well... he's friends with someone who has every reason to hate me. and... I'm just not sure if he's holding a grudge.

I'm sure that these aren't the only faces that I'll know.

Anyhow... I must get a drink, take my vitamins, and shower, because we've got to go get my boy. I miss him so very much, and can't wait to see him today!

4 comments:

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

eva said...

awww that's so sweet! i'm so glad you like them:D:D:D i hope it gets colder soon;) he he

eva said...

ps. they look amazing with the fishnet gloves!!

Shana-Marie said...

I thought they'd look great with the fishnets!

My mom totally tried to steal them (the ones I bought from you, not the fishnet gloves) from me today! It was great fun.