Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dear you...

I saw you today, at the mall.

I'm fairly certain that you saw me by the way you kept your head turned. It's funny, what did you think would happen if eye contact was achieved?

See, I know we're not friends. I don't even want to be friends. Being near you was... detrimental to me, as I'm sure it was for you too. We just didn't gel, and no friendship between you and I would ever work. Not for long at least.

I'm high strung, and hard to take at times. And you, well, you just never called or wanted to do anything unless it was to your benefit. At least that's how it seemed to me. Perhaps it's because I was so high strung, or perhaps it's because you're just a jerk, or more likely, it's because of both points.

The point is, I have no intention of talking to you. I have no intention of being a part of your life. When I see you, I just treat your face like another face in the crowd. In the end, you don't really matter to me one bit.

I just find it funny that you're the one who stopped talking to me, and you're the one who seems to still be impacted by it. Seriously, you have nothing to worry about from me. I'm glad you're gone.

Forever forgotten,
Shana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shana!

I didn't see you with your hubs and boy at the mall, or I would have said hi, or at least smiled and waved. Tracy would have done the same. No one here hates you, we don't even not like you. Yes there was a friendship that didn't work out, but its all water under the bridge and there are no hard feelings anywhere.

I don't know if your hubs told you, but I ran into him downtown just the other day, and I was glad to see him and get a little update on your life (admittedly I read here as well, I've never said I wasn't a nosy person) but it was nice to touch base nonetheless.

Anyway, I know your blog post wasn't about me, but rest assured the negativity is one sided.

-hailea