Sunday, November 23, 2008

Business as usual...

So last week I put avocado on my head and my hair turned out wonderful.


I don't think I did it properly, seeing as how the hubby man put it into the food processor, and rather than being mushy, it was chunky. Though, it's my fault for not letting it become ripe enough.

Well, the chunks were chunky, and just ended up flaking off my head.


It was not a pretty sight.


Though, my hair shone and felt like spun silk.


So I'm doing it again this weekend. I found some overripe avocados on the shelf for 50% off, and I'm doing both my head and the hub's head.


I'm still debating though... do I do just olive oil and avocado, or do I incorporate beer as well?

oh, and I got some product for my hair that I've bought for $35, though yesterday, I spent $10 for two bottles. I'm so gleeful.


And with that, I shall build up a fire, since the hubs kinda sucks at it.

1 comment:

eva said...

weey for avocado! they are easier to get in and out of the hair ripe, though. i think you should go for the beer (and drink one while your're at it!) i've heard bear is good for hair but i've never tried it.. it keeps missing the hair and going in my mouth hahaha. let me know if the beer works wonders too!