Saturday, November 15, 2008

3 (not so) sexy things

So the princess herself tagged all of her female readers in a meme the other day. I immediately wanted to do it, but honestly, I'm not terribly sexy, so I had to think for a bit to figure out what my 3 sexy wishes were.

I wish...
  1. I had cute lingerie. I love the stuff, but just never saw the point. It never stays on long, and it's just generally not comfortable.
  2. I wish that I had some sexy pictures of me. Something for the hubs when I'm not around. not like cheap pr0n, but like Betty Paige pinup model style.
  3. And finally... I'd kind of know what it's like to kiss a girl. I've got girl crushes, nothing serious, and I don't think I'm in danger of being gay, but still. The idea is very interesting to me.

so yea.. there's my 3 sexy (ish) wishes

and again... don't forget about my Christmas card offer

1 comment:

eva said...

those are defenitely achievable wishes! get a camera with a timer and make some naughty christmas presents for your man;)