Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shana-Marie....is in a Panic!

Cripes... NaNoWriMo starts in like, 2 days, and I'm still undecided on what I'm writing about.

I had been totally decided that I'd write the SciFi story that I started, and trashed months ago. Then, I decided that I was going to write the twin story. Then, the hubs is all "you should write a fictionalized version of your story" because it's assballs funny, and really doesn't need fictionalizing.

GAH!

what the hell do I write about now. fuckity fuck fuck.

And, I've decided to make a donation to NaNo, because I have the cash in my paypal, and if that cash can help a non profit organization, I should fork it over.

Changed my mind... seems that I'd have to mail in a payment, which isn't possible at this time.

1 comment:

Tarot By Arwen said...

You will do great! Try pulling a card to see where your story is going. Write what you see until you get stuck and then pull another. :) I'm doing my Hero's Journey workshop for folks starting on Saturday.