Saturday, October 18, 2008

On fashion

so, Steampunk is a style/trend that I honestly fell in love with in the last year or so.

Recently (and by recently I mean today) I discovered (and by discovered I mean someone else blogged about it, so I'm following suit) a site on Etsy called Catherinette Rings.

there are some absolutely gorgeous steampunk inspired pieces there that I would love to get my hands on! Maybe once I'm gainfully employed again, I'll make it a point to stop by again.

Anyhow, if you like interesting jewelery, I highly suggest stopping by.

1 comment:

eva said...

aww very nice stuff, i also really love steampunk! i hope you're feeling less angsty, i think its easy to get a bit angsty and down when it starts to get darker. i dont know how dark it is where you live, but in norway it gets really dark in the winter. ive been thinking of getting one of those light therapy lamps for this winter to escape winter depression. have you ever tried it?