Monday, October 20, 2008

Lasik

I've often thought about my eyes and have been interested in getting LASIK information to find out if I'm eligible. I mean, who wouldn't want to live in a world without glasses. Well, I love my glasses, so I really can't complain.

LASIK technology has really come a long way since it's inception. It's really quite interesting. The fact that it's now two lasers that are used, and not just the one.

Then I wonder to myself, do I really need it? I mean, I'm currently not wearing my glasses to type this, and I don't really need to wear them on a regular basis. My prescription is VERY mild, and most of the time, I only wear the glasses if I go out, or if I'm working for long periods of time on a computer.

But then there's the cost involved in keeping my glasses. It was about a year and a half ago that I last got glasses, and it ended up costing me close to $500. Granted, I got 3 pairs, and one was a pair of MiuMiu's and another was Ralph Lauren, but still, pretty costly. And should I get benefits again when I'm working, it's going to wind up with me getting new glasses again. So the bi-annual outlay of money is a bit of a pain.

One day I may seriously look at getting information on Lasik, but until then, I'll feel stylish and chic in my glasses.

Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

eva said...

there's some right stylish glasses out there, i think a pair of ace glasses can add loads of caracter to a face. apparently it makes people look more intelligent too?