Saturday, September 27, 2008

Holy Visits batman

You know, St. Catharines, I love the fact that you're helping to drive up my ratings, but I have to admit I'm a little creeped out by the frequency of visits sometimes.

Now, I know this blog is public domain, and I can't stop you from coming to visit as often as you like, but if you could at least tell my feedjit to ignore your browser (bottom of the feedjit, on the right there. click options, then ignore browser), I'd be less creeped out.

Either way, it's up to you. Just so you know... I'm on to you.

2 comments:

eva said...

ha ha ha!! do you know her? and do i creep you out too? ? blogging is not for the paranoid;)

Shana-Marie said...

heh, you dont' creep me out. I know you read my blog!

This person though, they're from my home town, count for about 30% of all of my visits total, and never comment.