Saturday, September 6, 2008

Almost Recovered

So, the migraine has almost gone. I'm still dealing with the aftereffects, but I'm almost back to normal. I can mostly focus my eyes, but I"m still suffering from shortness of breath, and high blood pressure.

I suspect that has more to do with the drugs I was taking to treat the migraine rather than the migraine itself.

I'm hoping that I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

I nabbed a bunch of pictures of me when I was young from my mom, and I'll scan them and include them in the next life story post

For now though....

well, that's it... I don't really have anything else to post for now.

1 comment:

eva said...

i take a some drugs that has a lot of rubbish side effects. and sometimes i wonder if the side effects are as rubbish as what they are supposed to treat. that is untill i stop taking the medication for a few days and realise why i take them in the first place... migraine sounds well scary, though, some of the things it can cause is crazy. like blurred vision etc.