Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On Contests

I love contests. This is just a plain and simple fact. Problem is, I don't actually enter most contests, because I'm pretty lazy, and I don't see the point. Most of the time, I don't win, so why bother with the entry?

This one though, the Stouffers Panini Contest, has piqued my interest. Any contest where they're giving away a vespa, is a great contest in my world. I don't drive, but that doesn't stop me from wanting a vespa. They're just so chic and cool.

And, it's not a contest that makes you wait and wait to find out if you win, it's all instant, and cool.. and the best part (sorry all you Americans) it's only open to Canadians! I'm so tired of all the contests being for Americans only, so it's cool that there's something for us northerners up here.






1 comment:

Elise said...

Aww, I want to enter! I buy enough of those damn paninis to keep them in business for years! No fair! XD I hope you win something! ^^