Friday, August 8, 2008

life story

Anyone out there interested in my life story?



I've often toyed with the idea of publishing it to a blog, but I've always stopped short of telling more than the random anecdote. I once started a super secret blog that I stopped updating because it just didn't feel right.

Then again, that blog just focused on the negative aspects and the bullshit I pulled on people in the last 5 years.

Seriously though, anyone interested? I wouldn't do it on my live journal, because well, I know most of those people in real life, and when I'm not feeling socially anxious, actually interact with them without a keyboard involved.

But here, on the 'web, I have a degree of anonymity (even though anyone IRL can find this, and several people have. It's not like I hide it at all), and with the keyboard between me and this, well, It'd just be easier.

Then again, I tend to write for social validation (thus I ask my readers what they think).... anyhow, I'm tempted to tell the story of how the girl that the world kicked the shit out of, turned out somewhat well adjusted all things considered.

I'll warn you though, I am, and was even more so in my past, a huge drama whore who loved to whip the people around her. But then, I gave as good as I got for the most part.

So, to end my meandering post, would ya'll like to read about, in addition to my normal life blogging, my life to this point?

2 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

Well yeah, do it!
:)

Elise said...

I'd definitely be interested! I think it's a great idea! ^^