Thursday, August 28, 2008

isn't it funny...

... When you think of someone, and then they show up out of the blue?

Maybe not physically, but they still come back into your world. Like last week, I have this on again off again friend.... (I believe I called him R previously) that I'd been thinking about for the day after I wrote the crying post, and then all of a sudden, he's on facebook poking me!

Then, just yesterday, I was in the kitchen and I suddenly thought of someone I hadn't seen in ages. I'm not even sure why her name popped into my head, but then, when I sat down at the computer, she'd added me on facebook.

It's kind of neat I think. I used to be able to hear the phone ring, and know exactly who was on the other end before I picked it up. And 90% of the time, I was correct.

That's it for now I think.

5 comments:

Lora said...

i know exactly what you mean! this happens to me ALOT, my husband and i think there's something to it.

thanks for the installation tips. i'm going to work on it. have a great day!

Persephone said...

Sadly, this has never happened to me before.

Elise said...

Yeah, it hasn't happened to me either. Although, I wish it would. There are a bunch of people that I really miss and I have no idea where they are.

eva said...

this happens to me quite often, i think i'm sort of psychic. sometimes i've also dreamt stuff that has come true the next day. and not just stuff that could happen by chance, but really complicated specific things.

also something really strange has happened with me and my boyfriend. a couple of times i've been thinking a word, and then he's said it straight afterwards. once it was a word that would translate to "sugar-party".. i've never said that in my life, neither has he, so how can it be a coincidence that he said if just after i thought it??

Princess of the Universe said...

Oooh can I add you on facebook? :)