Saturday, August 2, 2008

Home, and exhausted...

So last night, went to TO, and had a great time. Stayed at my friend's place until 1, just chatting, and reconnecting. It was a lot of fun, and something I look forward to doing again. She'll be in town in a couple of weeks, and I hope we can get together then. Also, I'd like to head up there for shopping on Queen St. West.

Then, we headed over to the hubs' friend's place, and sat up chatting there for a bit as well. I started to fall asleep on his couch, so the hubs decided it was time to drive home.

By the time we got home, it was pretty close to 430am. Now, for people who normally are in bed by 1130, this was pretty impressive! I was nodding off in the car though, I'm glad the hubs wasn't as tired as me.

Before we went up though, we picked up the new Alanis Morisette album. Alanis has been off my radar for a long time. See, she sang the angst ridden anthems of my youth, but I'm not there anymore, and as such let her slip away. I heard her new album in HMV one day, and figured I should pick it up at some point. I have to say, I really like it. It's got a sort of poppy, electronic feel to it, and it's much more mature than her previous stuff was.

Anyhow, today, I'm tired. Didn't get enough sleep, and even the Mana Potion didn't help me from being a cranky biatch today.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Glad you had a nice time! ^^ And that is pretty late to be up! I stay up until around 1:00 AM on Saturday nights and that's pushing it for me. Get some sleep tonight! z.z