Friday, August 8, 2008

First thing first

Now that I'm done with my paid posts for the day (I think), I figure I'll start out with a bit of background on me before I start writing the first installment of my life story. I figure I"ll either do that later tonight, or tomorrow. The hubs is in the city tonight, leaving me and the little man home alone, so I plan to get some meditating in, and some card reading, and maybe more writing.

But I'm babbling.

Anyhow, the main thing is that I have an amazing memory. I wouldn't go so far as to say photographic, because I"m totally not, but I have a great head for detail. For example, I recall more about a fight a friend of mine had with her sister 2 years ago, and all I did was read what was written in her blog, than my friend even remembers.

Like I said, I have a ridiculous head for details.

I can remember exactly what I was wearing when I first met my hubs, and can give you a round about description of what he was wearing. Things just stick with me. I don't know why, but they just do.

I don't however, remember much of my life before I turned 7.

Most of what I write of my life before I was 7 was either traumatic, and haunts me in my dreams, things people have told me about my life, or the few vague images and feelings that are still very much impressed into my mind.

That's all I'll say on that theme for now. I should play a game of Unreal Tournament with the little man, and then pack him off to bed.

1 comment:

Elise said...

That's amazing that you can remember in such detail! Sometimes I can't remember last week... And then there's all the drugs and alcohol in my life... I'm sure those didn't help. XD