Tuesday, July 22, 2008

USS

So, I haven't reported my new fav band at the moment. I'm really really digging .
Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker. On their myspace, they are described as "Buddy Holly playing at a campfire in the middle of a drum n' bass rave at the Science Center. Bob Marley in a Lab coat. DJ Premier walks in. "

All I can say is that I love'em. I actually haunted the local record stores to make sure I got the EP when it came out, and I'm not one to even bother with an EP most of the time.

Anyhow, lyrics for the day are...

2 15/16
USS

You're like iodine chasing all the storms away
You're like a black ops licorice masquerade
You're like a buzz, I'm looking for a bee
You're like a tack in a paperclip factory
To me

You're like a Diatribe calling on a quest for me
You're like the ideal rainy day activity
you're like a sine, emphasis on green
you're like ladybugs turning into jelly beans

You're like iodine chasing all the storms away
You're like a black ops licorice masquerade
You're like a buzz, I'm looking for a bee
You're like a tack in a paperclip factory
To me

You're like a trance for looking at a better way
You're like a test maze keeping all the me's at bay
you're like a play, that's like a pen
You're like M.C. Escher but a ten

You're like iodine chasing all the storms away
You're like a black ops licorice masquerade
You're like a buzz, I'm looking for a bee
You're like a tack in a paperclip factory
To me

You're like 2 15/16ths
to the north east of me

1 comment:

Elise said...

I checked out their MySpace. Not really my kind of music, but the lyrics are nice. ^^