Thursday, July 24, 2008

dun, dun duuunnnn....

I have decided to bite the bullet and just take an antihistamine for the phage (the rash on my face) It hasn't gotten any better, and has actually spread a little.

I hate taking benadryl. It always makes my head feel funny, and I get all groggy. I've only had to take it for bee stings before. (last time I got stung, my foot was so swollen that I couldn't put anything on it at all for a week)

Anyhow, it's spreading, and I need it to stop, like, now.

Uh... since I don't have much else to update about... I'll give you lyrics. This time from Android Lust. A friend of mine turned me onto them a while back when I was pleading people for new music (which I tend to do every couple of months)

Another Void
Android Lust

Momentary kissed
you leave me with your poison
how will I exist
all the fluids have left me

Should I compromise
this artful act of seduction?
admit to my crimes
through my inaction

Taste fills question
like another void
precious is flight

I need to surrender
defenses annihilated
retention reduced
body lacerated

Taste fills question
like another void
precious is flight

1 comment:

Elise said...

Oi, I hate taking Benadryl, too. It always makes me go to sleep and I feel like crap when I wake up. I hope it helps you, though. ^^