Sunday, July 27, 2008

Boots...

What can I truly say about boots?

I love boots. I have a couple pairs of knee high boots, but I don't wear either pair anymore because my calves are terribly muscular, and as such, aren't great for boot wearing.

I used to have a pair or two of steel toe shoes and work boots, but that was so very long ago. It almost seems like a lifetime ago that I needed footwear that protected my feet. But then, those were the days of technical theatre, when I wore a belt so I could attach pouches and flashlights to it. And the days when I bought jeans based on a) their blackness and b) their pocket size. A girl never knew when she'd need to put a power tool in her pocket.

Anyhow, work boots seem to have come a long way since I last wore them.


3 comments:

Elise said...

I love boots, too! ^^ I have a few pairs that I don't get to wear as much as I'd like. Damn work and their not letting me wear platforms... >.<

Persephone said...

My favorite brand of boots are Doc Martens! (in case you wanted to know) X3

Shana-Marie said...

I always wanted a pair of Docs, but I never did get a pair. Now, I just don't think they'd fit into my wardrobe.