Monday, June 23, 2008

There must be some other way out of here...

"Said the joker to the thief, There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief"

Been watching a lot of Battlestar Galactica lately. So much so that in the last week or two, we're almost caught up to where the series currently is.

Also, I've done a shit load of laundry. I hate doing laundry.

Yesterday, the insane Italian lady (not insane because she's Italian, but insane because she's crazy) came by, showed the hubs the bug bites on her arm and blamed our back yard for infesting her yard with biting bugs. Hubby man went and mowed the lawn, and made sure that there was no standing water, and came in. Now, I figure if we had a bug infestation, when he mowed the lawn, he'd have been eaten alive. Well, he wasn't. I think the crazy woman's dog just has fleas and she can't accept that as a possibility.

Our trip is getting closer and closer. I am still not excited. A week away from civilization is just, well damned scary. A week without much make up, because what's the point of makeup at the cottage. A week of sun, What will my pasty complexion do? And well, a week of everyone being critical of the fact that I'm monochrome girl.
Bah, I need to take a page from my own book and "suck it up buttercup"

Oh, the boy is done school tomorrow, and will be moving on to grade 2 next year. It's scary to think he's so damned old, cos it means that I'm so damned old. *shudder*

Any how, I have more folding to do, and such so ta ta.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Yes, laundry is t3h sux! Thankfully we don't have any neighbors like that. You're probably right. It's probably her own fault and she's looking to blame it on somebody else. Most of my neighbors are fairly creeped out by me, so they never come over to complain about anything. Or just to say hi...

A week away from all that stuff?! I would fucking die! I hate being away from civilization and away from my belongings. Good luck with that one... e.e;