Wednesday, June 18, 2008

so...

I'm reading tarot again. I've done a few small readings to get a feel for my cards again, and I've documented the two big readings I've done. It's going pretty well. I can at least cross that one off my list of things I wanted to do in the next 6 months.

I've been feeling pretty rotten lately. I spend a lot of time sleeping, a lot of time just doing nothing. It's hard. The part that sucks is that I can't find work in my field. I could find something that's minimum wage, unless I worked 50-60 hours a week, I'd be making less money than I am in EI.

I gotta get it together, and there won't be a better time than now.

Just need to clear my head, and get rid of my insecurities, my self loathing. I need to trust myself and move forward.
If I can't find any value in myself, how can I expect anyone else to?

2 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

I wish we lived closer- I would love to pay you to do a reading for me!

Shana-Marie said...

I have done internet readings before, they just take a little more time and concentration on my part.
Give me a little bit, and once I'm better with the cards, I'll do a reading for you.