Monday, May 12, 2008

so, I've been crying at the drop of a hat lately. It's getting ridiculous.

Today, I opened mothers day gifts from my little man, and I started to cry. He was taken aback, but eventually understood they were happy tears, not entirely sad ones.

Then I opened the card from the husband, and well, I cried again. The card said something about me completing him... hits a nerve when you consider that just a year ago he was telling me that another woman completed him in ways I never could.

I have trust issues, I know.

that's about it for now... I'm going to go try and sleep now, we'll see how that turns out.

1 comment:

defalogy said...

happy mother's day...,btw I live in Indonesia , here we celebrate mothers day on 22 december , which is also my birthday. but I often get a present :) .. lucky you :)