Tuesday, January 8, 2008

top ten songs of 2007 (meaning my soundtrack for the year)

this is a hard one I think. Though, I'm making it easier on myself by not limiting myself to using just songs that were released in 2007, just songs that were high up on my list in 2007.

so, here goes, in no particular order

1. Fallout Boy - Thnks fr th mmrs
2. Charlotte Martin - In Parenthesis
3. Hooverphonic - wake up
4. My Chemical Romance - Famous last words
5. Charlotte Martin - Limits of our love
6. The fratellis - Whistle for the Choir
7. Hooverphonic - Ginger
8. Silversun Pickups - Waste it On
9. Death Cab for cutie - Title and Registration
10. Poe - Haunted


And now for part two of this musical blog, putting up the first 10 songs that play when I put my player on Random.

1 - Fallout Boy - Hum Hallelujah
2 - Tea Party - Sister Awake
3 - The Cranberries - When you're gone
4 - Sugarcult - Lost in You
5 - The Cure - like Cockatoos
6 - AFI - Kiss and Control
7 - Incubus - Quicksand
8 - Tori Amos - God
9 - Fat Boy Slim - Acid 8000
10 - Social Distortion - Prison Bound

No comments: