Monday, December 24, 2007

merry christmas

I don't really have a lot to say today. last night was my mom's xmas party, and it had very dismal attendance. but it was still fun.
Bill's cousin's wife was teasing me about having another baby which has me somewhat heartbroken today. I want another baby, but the hubs doesn't so my hands are kind of tied. I suppose if we're meant to have another we will. It just hurts is all. I really really wanted 2.
beyond that, i have plenty of presents to wrap, and I should prolly get started soon.

1 comment:

Corum said...

Hi, i know how you feel, i want a baby as well but it's my gf who isnt sure( she already has a wonderful little girl from a previous relationship) . Now she says she wants one..but i know it's just to please me. So i'm the one who isn't sure because i don't want her to bring a life in this world just to please me. oh and Merry christmas to you also.