Wednesday, November 21, 2007

the woman I used to be

I used to be a smart, capable, confident woman. These days, I'm anything but.
I got fired from my job, and my husband read my diary of secrets all in the same week. My world seemed to come crashing down. while he managed to somewhat forgive me for my past mistakes, I still haven't found a new job. It's been almost two months.
Two months of staying at home with no one but yourself for company. Well, that's enough to drive anyone crazy I think.
so, I'm a little more depressed than ususal. I'm harder to reach. I'm generally unhappy, and I don't do much of anything. I resent my life, and almost everything in it.
Everything that is, but my son. He's my world, my light and my love. I don't know what I'd do without him.
I'm not sure if I was trying to make a point with this entry, so I"ll just stop for now.

1 comment:

fotoface said...

sitting waiting for a JOB.
WANT TO WORK .
Get out of the house, present yourself to those who may have an opening for someone with your skills.
SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND.
DEPRESSION IS A STATE OF MIND.
Pills will numb you; WORK will fore fill you..