Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So

Hi, and welcome to my new blog.

A little about me, if you'll indulge... I'm a young woman, 26 to be exact, who's in a rather unstable relationship with the man of her dreams. I have a wonderful little boy whom is the light of my life.

Up until a few months ago, I was employed as something of an assistant manager of the Voice quality department in a call center. the job was perfect for me, however it seems that I was no longer perfect for the job. That took it's toll on me, and I'm doing what I can to get back on my feet. Until then, I'll sponge off the government.

I'm a little depressed, a little ranty, and I spend far too much time stuck in my house all alone to really have anything relevant to say, but I'll say it anyhow. Because this is my soap box, and I will speak from it.

I do have other blogs, ones dating back years, and I may cross post content, I may not. You'll never know what you'll get when I post here.

I think this is enough for an introductory post. until next time cats and kittens.

No comments: